Wednesday, March 30, 2011

honor my mother and father...................

like thats going to happen...............i might had a fuck up life and dysfunctional family big time....but i was a better parent to my children then was given to me.....and you little girl.........u going around telling everybody i beat the shit out of you....bring it little girl....back it up.....at least 6 people will tell you different...including your step daddy that adored you................and u disrespect your mommy..(me) ....bring it...........in the words of CHARLIE SHEEN...WINNING......................LOL.............. i will never ever give u the chance to be my daughter ever again......done...over it....you on your own.....u always told me you u were grown...bitch u anit grown....2 yrs have gone by and your children are still in fostercare....and i took care of my children....with no help from my family............we done little girl...............but i will put you in check...on this blog...as long as live......YOU CANT CON THIS BITCH EVER AGAIN......TO BAD SO SAD.....your mammy.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment