Friday, October 29, 2010

REFLECTION FOR A MINUTE....

i know im bloggin my daughters life...and im telling my story to let others know your not alone..ive been thru hell and back...with my daughter...i still love her..but you half to realize...(a blog in the near future)..having a mother and a stepmother that abuse me(the writer)...i left home at 19...had my daughter at 21...and she turned 13 and it all changed...now 14 years later...she(29)....ive have the pain of going thru nonsense bs with her...im a mom that did more better and beyond when what was given to me...we have a daughter/mom hate/love relationship..sometimes i glad i have that with my daughter...cuz i been there every minute of her life...and at times on and off..but ive been there and she knows she can con me..and i fall into that web of distruction of ours relationship...i didnt have that with my own mother....an when i blog my story...i will not feel guitly of what i did by raisin my daughter the best way i knew and hoping i did a better job of it then my own mother did...but i will not let my daughter give me no more pain...the disrespect...the cussing..the con/ning the emotional and mental abuse i recieve from her when she is a grown adult...is going to stop....like i said in my blog..i let this happen...and i didnt stop it...and its 2010...and now im stopping it..im done and thru...its all on her now...choices made from 13/29 is all done by my daughter...i didnt participate...

No comments:

Post a Comment