Monday, September 6, 2010

first couple of years.......

well i became a mom(1981)...i knew i would be a better mother then what was done to me...having a mother that left and a stepmother that did all the abuse...i was living in my grandparents apt building and i lived in one of the apartements..i was taking care of my baby..and she was 6months old when i went back to fla...margaret needed me...she had a nervous breakdown and jeff asked me to come down and help her..so thats what i did...me and jaz in tow back to lakeland fl...i got on welfare...and i took care of my daughter...birthdays come and go and me helping margaret get off her meds from the breakdown...the judds push me to get going with life and in 1984 jaz was three and i got a job at zayres department store...i work there for 4years...the first job ever that i stayed the longest..i was on the stock crew..and a cashier..as time goes by..jasmine went to kindergarden at lime street elem...she had to do kindergarden twice..thats when i was pregant with ernesto(1987)...(that will be another blog in the near future...)so i had two kids..single parent..working(at a nursing home in the kitchen) and taking care of my babies....ernesto got sick from daycare...and bascailly stop working..went back on welfare...but its 1989 and i took a big step..i went to college...and graduated in 1991...i was living in the projects and going to school..and taking care of the kids..i literally took the time to study and make good grades..something i thought i would never do was going to college...but i did it...so 91 i was looking for a job..up and down lakeland hills blvd...where all the doctors and hospital was looking for a job..jesus the ecomony sucked...not like todays....but i didnt and couldnt find a job in the medical sect field....so i gave up...still on welfare and i let the depression take me over.....92

No comments:

Post a Comment